[100% Off] Emotional Intelligence & Resilience: Learn to be Motivated
The course aims to provide students with an introduction to the core ideas of inculcating happiness and well-being to manage stress, anxiety and depression. Further acquainting them with the significance of positive thinking, courage and determination, meaning of life, gratitude and compassion in life.
The structure of the course is as follows:
· How Thoughts and Ideas are executed in Humans?
· Cognitive and emotional processes in positive psychology.
· Role of Brain Chemicals in our Cognitive Thinking Process.
· How Negative Thoughts form a loop/ recursive pattern?
· Ways to break the repetitive thoughts loop/ overcome our biases.
· Un-tapping the potential of positive Thinking.
· FEAR- Face Everything and Rise (You vs You)
· Personal and Interpersonal construal of happiness/ Personality Traits.
· Misconception about Happiness.
· Unveiling the role of persistence and determination.
· Interpersonal aspects of positive psychology includes themes onpositive relations, forgiveness, transforming conflicts and positive communication.
· Role of resilience, post-traumatic growth, meaning of life and gratitude.
· Achievements and accomplishments: self-concordance and goal-setting, grit, self-regulation.
· Putting Strategies into practice.