[100% Off] Stress Management Therapy – 25 Stress Coping Skills
Stress Management Therapy – 25 Stress Coping Skills
Basic to Advance Stress Management Techniques from CBT, DBT, ACT Psychotherapies. Learn to control stress and live again!
From years of learning, teaching, and coaching people with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy & Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, I have created this course.
This course compiles all the stress management skills from different psychotherapies as mentioned above. My goal in this course is to equip you with the most therapeutic and effective stress management strategies from the field of psychotherapy.
In this course you will learn:
- Identify your Unhealthy ways of coping with stress
- 7 Distraction skills to cope with overwhelming stressing situations
- 5 Self Soothing skills to re-energize yourself and feel grounded
- Create your custom plan for stress management
- Advance Distress Tolerance skills from DBT Therapy
- 5 Body Relaxation Exercises for Instant Stress Relief from CBT Therapy
- Guided Mindfulness & Breathing Meditation for stress management
- Understand the nature of your mind
Identify & understand your stressors. Learn how to manage them with these techniques.
- Understand what causes stress & recognize the signs
- Stop the cycle of stress & relax
- Get your move on & manage your stress
Balance your life and your work by setting up your priorities and factoring in some downtime.
- Determine your priorities & values
- Set smart & measurable goals
- Find the importance in downtime & schedule it in
- Manage stress – before it manages you
- Use cognitive relief strategies – and explore the power of your mind
- Use physical relief strategies – and let your body speak
- Use sensory relief strategies – and fight pain with pleasure
- Use emotional relief strategies – and walk a different path to beat stress