[Udemy 100% Off]-Introduction to Payment Dispute Resolution
Get 100% Free Udemy Discount Coupon Code ( UDEMY Free Promo Code ) ,You Will Be Able To Enroll this Course “Introduction to Payment Dispute Resolution” totally FREE For Lifetime Access . Do Hurry Or You Will Have To Pay $ $
Course Duration: 3 hours
Instructor: Vasco Patrício
English Ratings: 4.5
WHY DISPUTE RESOLUTION?
Payment disputes are an important issue to solve, either as a merchant, cardholder or bank.
There are many reasons for disputes, and multiple methods for dispute resolution. All of these can affect the results of a dispute for the different parties involved.
In order to be effective at dispute resolution, it’s important to understand not just the reasons for disputes, but also the mechanisms for their resolution, and the consequences of each.
It’s the type of knowledge that can be easily acquired – if it’s correctly taught.
Unfortunately, most dispute management courses nowadays don’t fit the minimum requirements.
Either they focus only on specific components of the dispute resolution process, not illustrating how they work, or they miss technicalities unique to the banking industry, or miss other important information.
Or they’re just too academical and not easy to put into practice.
This doesn’t just hurt your future knowledge of dispute resolution, but also you personally.
When we can’t properly understand how disputes are resolved:
– We become confused and frustrated with different dispute resolution types;
– We don’t know how a particular dispute can be successfully resolved;
– We don’t know the correct workflow for dispute resolution in banking;
– We don’t know why certain banks are better than others at the process – or even what matters to their clients;
– We don’t know what specific chargeback reason codes mean;
So what is my proposed solution?
THE UNDISPUTED BEST COURSE
Unlike other dispute resolution courses out there, this course is comprehensive and updated.
In other words, not only will this course cover the different types of dispute resolution, namely ADR, it will also cover the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) framework and how it works, then diving into dispute resolution for banking in specific, and also giving you a detailed rundown of all types of chargeback reason codes, and the way to address each of them.
In this course, we will cover topics such as:
– What the different types of payment disputes are, represented by different reason codes for chargebacks;
– How both the issuing and acquiring bank interact in the case of a chargeback situation, as well as the dispute resolution process;
– What the different ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) methods are (usually grouped into negotiation, mediation and arbitration), as well as specific implementations of these;
– What the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) standard represents, its advantages, and how it’s implemented;
This course is aimed at any professional that has to deal with dispute resolution in their everyday life, and especially related to payment systems. It includes:
– Dispute resolution professionals at acquiring or issuing banks;
– Merchants that deal with cardholder disputes;
– Consumers that are interested in knowing how to deal with disputes with merchants;
By the end of this course, you will be able to effectively diagnose what causes specific payment disputes, as well as what the process is to deal with them, and the different dispute resolution procedures available to you.
THE PERFECT COURSE… FOR WHOM?
This course is targeted at different types of people. Naturally, all current or future dispute management professionals will find this course useful. But any other professional that aims to know more about how disputes are resolved will find it useful.
More specifically, the ideal student for this course is someone who:
– Will directly deal with dispute management or resolution;
– Wants to know more about the different types of dispute resolution (both litigation and ADR, offline or not);
– Wants to specifically know how to address disputes involving merchants and cardholders (as a bank or merchant);
– Wants to know more about the different types of reason codes for chargebacks (and how to prevent them);
– Wants to know how to perform dispute resolution using multiple methods (negotiation, mediation and/or arbitration);
LET ME TELL YOU… EVERYTHING
Some people – including me – love to know what they’re getting in a package.
And by this, I mean, EVERYTHING that is in the package.
So, here is a list of everything that this course covers:
The essentials of disputes (contractual vs. non-contractual disputes, payment disputes, issuer and acquirer banks);What ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) is and how it differs from litigation;What the different types of ADR are (negotiation, mediation and arbitration), as well as the differences between these, and specific implementations of them;The ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) framework, as well as its context and six key principles (accountability, transparency, accessibility, credibility/accreditation, security and enforceability);The three major steps in an ODR process;The three major types of ODR tools (cyber courts, electronic ADR, internal ADR);Implementations of ODR (such as blind bidding, cyber mediation, cyber negotiation and cyber arbitration), as well as specific case studies such as ICANN-WIPO;General guidelines for more efficient dispute resolution as a merchant bank;The steps in the lifecycle of a dispute between an issuer and an acquirer bank, including the retrieval request, chargeback, and second chargeback;The conditions under which the payment scheme may become involved in a chargeback, as well as some measures by them (allocation vs. mediation, pre-arbitration vs. arbitration, liability shifts);Disputes by different payment systems: debit cards, credit cards, ACH, prepaid cards, ATM;The four major categories of chargeback reason codes: fraud, authorization errors, processing errors, customer disputes;The usual types of chargeback reason codes due to fraud (not authorised or recognised transactions, fraudulent processing, monitored merchant or monitored card, the EMV liability shift);The usual types of chargeback reason codes due to authorization issues (missing or declined authorisation, card in recovery/lost card/stolen card, invalid authorization information),The usual types of chargeback reason codes due to processing errors (late presentment, invalid transaction code or invalid transaction data, duplicated payment or paid by other means, currency mismatches);The usual types of chargeback reason codes due to consumer disputes (mismatches in terms of goods – counterfeit, misrepresented, not delivered, others – cancelled or incomplete transactions, credit not processed);
MY INVITATION TO YOU
Remember that you always have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is no risk for you.
Also, I suggest you make use of the free preview videos to make sure the course really is a fit. I don’t want you to waste your money.
If you think this course is a fit and can take your dispute resolution knowledge to the next level… it would be a pleasure to have you as a student.
See on the other side!
Who this course is for:
Dispute resolution professionals at banking institutionsMerchants that want to deal with cardholder disputes more easilyAny professional interested in being more effective at Dispute Resolution