WooCommerce Deposits Nulled is a premium plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce for processing partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or a percentage upfront. You can also force a deposit. Compatible with the WooCommerce plugin for bookings and appointments from PluginHive, which allows you to collect deposits for bookings. See the next article for more information on using the two plugins
WooCommerce Deposits Plugin Features
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- New with WooCommerce 3.0+ : Checkout mode to make deposits cart based and deposit option button located in checkout
- New with WooCommerce 3.0+ : Automatic email reminders to pay remaining amount after speific number of days
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Add new deposits from the order editor in the admin back-end.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
- Deposit reports are available in the WooCommerce reports panel.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
- Comes pre-translated in the following languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.