WooCommerce Order Delivery Your customers will receive clear notifications of the estimated delivery date and delivery time of the package from a number of storekeeper managed ways including local holidays, shipping methods and other factors.
WooCommerce Order Delivery Features
- Display a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period in the checkout form.
- Besides the date, the customer can select an hour range that will depend on your configuration of daily shipments and shipping method selected.
- Prioritize your orders with a sortable view. Order Delivery states the last day you may ship your orders to meet with the delivery.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available. E.g. holidays or other events.
- Calendar view for admins that allows you to check easily the days that you don’t produce and/or ship new orders due to holidays, renovation of machinery, etc.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions.
- Classify your shipping methods by a delivery range. E.g: 1 day, 2-3 days, etc.
- Excellent integration with “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery date.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality.